The new Heninger Toyota Service Centre is one of the largest in Canada, and sets a whole new standard in service centre design.
The two-storey building includes 104,470 square feet of space with over 50 vehicle bays accessed via three climate-controlled drive-thru lanes. Drive-thru express service for lube and maintenance is available in dedicated service bays capable of servicing up to six vehicles simultaneously.
- A customer café provides a comfortable waiting area with window views into the express service bays.
- Staff health and well-being are encouraged with a fitness centre complemented by large locker rooms. Offices and staff amenities are located on the second storey, and include a spacious lunch and training room opening onto a rooftop patio.
- Innovative parking solutions maximize the site through a combination of surface and rooftop parking.
- Some of the building's many 'green' features include insulated concrete form construction, natural gas co-generation of electricity, LED lighting throughout, and a low-emission waste oil boiler that uses motor oil to provide heat to the building’s radiant in-floor heating system.
- The high-quality finishes inside and out reflect the professionalism and quality of the brand; as an example, the service area floor is done in a LEED-certified Italian ceramic tile made with 40% recycled material.
Learn about our interior work on this project here.