The Biscuit Block won “Honourable Mention” in the Restoration category at the 2015 Alberta Masonry Awards.
This 100-year-old warehouse building is located in Calgary at the corner of 4th Street and 11th Avenue SE. AK’s design added two floors and an extension on the west elevation. Learn more about this project here.
Congratulations to the brilliant project team involved in the masonry restoration:
- Royop Development Corporation – Owner
- Graham Construction and Engineering LP – General Contractor
- IB Jensen Masonry Ltd. – Masonry Contractor
- Brock White – Masonry Supplier
- Williams Engineering Canada – Structural Consultant